Monday, June 27, 2011

Day Twenty Six

Today was a waiting day in Harrisonville, MO. I guess I'll say that I rode 8 miles, but I'm really only putting it so that my odometer count stays corrects.

I slept until about noon, which was awesome. I watched TV for awhile, then motivated myself enough to ride into town to get lunch and dinner stuff. 

I tries to go to this coffee place, but alas, it was Sunday and they were closed. Blast.

So I just went to the supermarket and bought sandwich stuff. And milk. I hadn't had milk in ages so I was pretty excited about that. I was going to ride around town for a bit, but the sky didn't look too friendly, and frankly I think I had seen all that there was to see.

I just hung around all afternoon. I ate, watched more TV, and did a lot of planning. I think I got the next 9 days planned out, which includes a few huge milage days. Let's hope Kansas really is as flat as they're saying.

I got my socks, spandex, and a few tanks washed, along with my bike.

Tomorrow: Hillsdale State Park in Paola, KS.

No comments:

Post a Comment